Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekly Chore Chart

Okay, so this isn't a recipe, but I thought this might be useful for some.  When I started my "new career" as a stay-at-home mom, it was a huge adjustment for me.  I had been a teacher for fifteen years and had no idea how to be at home all day.  I loved being able to stay home with my daughter.  I just wasn't organized and found I needed a system to get everything done around the house without scrambling to get all the laundry done or cleaning finished in one day.  I also wanted to avoid doing a ton of housework on the weekend!  I was familiar with Flylady's system and had used something like this before but it was suggested to place it in a binder and I found myself forgetting about it.  So, over the winter I decided I would place it on my fridge in a page protector.  I used a vis-a-vis pen to check off the tasks each week.  In the past few weeks, I realized that with adding a new baby to our family, my schedule needed to change a little.  The image below is my revised list.  I have been using this for the past week and can already see I may be adding a few more things.  Hope this is helpful for some of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment